At Salon Rouge, we believe in a philosophy of operating globally and giving back locally. We know we can make the greatest impact on our communities by supporting causes that are important to our customers and team.
There is no greater joy than to give back to your community or to an organization in need. From something as simple as purchasing a box of cookies to making a monetary donation in lieu of gifts can make a profound impact on someone’s life.
Think about it? The smallest gesture to help someone in need could also benefit your heart, your soul and your pocketbook. Why should you donate, you ask?
- Charitable donations are tax-deductible. According to Uncle Sam, charitable contributions of money or property made to qualified organizations can reduce your taxable income and lower your tax bill.
- Meet interesting people and experience new things. Charities usually secure great talent, draw local celebrities and auction really extravagant items/experiences. Even those with modest budgets can get in on the action and this is a great way to meet new, interesting people.
- Helping others gives you a sense of pride. Giving back can lift your self-confidence, self-esteem and life satisfaction. When doing something good for others and the community, it can provide a natural sense of accomplishment.
- Set a good example. By donating to charities, you will inspire those that look up to you to open up to the concept of giving.
- You really CAN make a difference. Contributions, whether monetary or time, can make a difference in the lives of those in need when spent wisely. Making a difference is not about being a super hero, it’s simply making the effort to pay it forward.
RELAY FOR LIFE ANACORTES
CANCER CARE CENTER
GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
MATTER OF TRUST
SUMMER RUN & WALK